The Endowment Fund recognizes donations in the following categories.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
- Kat. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei (O239), MD, CEO of EDUBA CAPITAL and Founder of EDUSEI FOUNDATION
- Kat. Gregory Gelles (X176), PhD, Professor and Chair Emeritus, Department of Economics, Univ of Missouri, Rolla, MO
- Kat. Kofi Nsiah Poku (O111), B.Pharm, FGCPHARM, FPSGH, President and CEO of Kinapharma Ltd.
- Kat. Kwadwo Boakye, MD (G24), Obstetrician/Gynecologist, NY
- Kat. Kofi Atta Mensah (G104), MD, Gastroenterologist, Ashanti Medical Associates LLC, Hartford, CT
- Kat. Julius Kwame Boateng (V5), MD, PC Private Practice, affiliated with The Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, MD
- Kat. Nana Joe K. Mensah (V53), Apagyahene of Kumawu Traditional Area, CEO of Kosmos Energy Ghana
- Kat. Kwadwo Poku (V119), PharmD, Pharmacist, Orlando, FL
- Kat. Siisi Adu-Gyamfi (W30), MBA, Managing Partner, AGA Associates & Interim CEO of ID-Queue, Boston, MA
- Kat. Winston Osei Akoto (H15), PhD, President & CEO of Mantissa Green Inc., PA, USA
- Kat. Henry Andoh (H55), MD, President & CEO, Midwest INFECTIOUS Diseases Associates & Consulting Physician for Several Hospitals, Merreillville, IN
- Kat. Gilbert Addo (H97), CEO of L&A Associates, Hartford, CT
- Kat. Kofi Owusu Sekyere (T72), CEO of TransAfrica Holdings Ltd.
- Kat. Frank Osei Kwame (X22), Chairman, Nationwide Group, Ghana
- Kat. John Eshun (X46), MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Tennessee & Medical Director, Pediatric Liver Transplant Program at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
- Kat. Kwabena Ofori-Awuah (X132), D.GE, PE, ENV SP, President & CEO of Koforia Inc.
- Kat. Paul Kontoh (O79), Director of Technical Services, Ghana Civil Aviation, Accra, Ghana
- Kat. John Hulede (Z7), President & CTO, XPERT NETSOLUTIONS
- Kat. Joseph Agyei Sarpong (AC38), CPA, CGMA, MBA, Chief Financial Officer of THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc.
- Kat. Agbeko Agbenyiga (AC44), President of AKATAKYIE USA
- Kat. Kwame Adu-Gyamfi (AC210), MD, CEO and practicing Clinician at Berry Medical Clinic, Houston, TX
- Kat. DeBrenna L. Agbenyiga (AC444), PhD, Provost and Vice Pres. for Academic Affairs, Stonehill College, Easton, MA
- Kat. Emmanuel Opoku Boateng (AH69), PharmD, Pharmacist & Vice President of AKATAKYIE USA
- Kat. David Amo-Osae Jr. (AM105), Founder & CEO, The House Group, Ghana & Vice President of AKATAKYIE Ghana
- Kat. Isaac Kofi Nuamah (X27), PhD, Head, Statistics - Medical Affairs & Established Products, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical R&D
- Kat. John Kessie Mensah (V7), MD, Chief, Dept of Anesthesiology and Critical Medicine, Promedica Physician Group
- Kat. Thomas Owusu Boahene (AB62), DMgmt, PMP, Proj. Dir., Infor Global Solutions & Board Chair, Qualtek Tech., Groupe Nduom Firm
- Kat. Anthony Adade (H154), PhD, Associate VP & CIO, Worcester State University, MA
- Kat. Victor I. Owusu (V14), MD, Cardiologist, Hillsdale, MI
- Kat. Kwame Gyamfi Buahin (U52), MD, PhD, Neurosurgical Surgeon, Miami, FL
- Kat. Kwaku Poku (W23)
- Kat. Kwabena Ampofo-Appiah (AQ83), CEO, State Housing Corp, Accra, Ghana